Monday 11 May 2009

Gahh. o.0

Waow. Guess this is my first bloggage :D
Courtesy of Steph =P

Well...feeling's today.

3AM = *Ear pops* GAAAH!! Yes. I spent half of the early hours of the morning searching for painkillers after my ear popped in my sleep. The strongest I could find was Calpol ¬__¬
Which tastes good (Y) but doesnt really do a lot. SEEN AS ITS DESIGNED FOR SIX YEAR OLDS.

11AM = After deciding to skip college (naughty!), I woke up with a groggy throat aand a throbbing ear :( Plus there was no food in the house ¬__¬

4PM = Went doctor's and they did nothing.


Silly-past-twat = Sat on here and made a blog :D


Oooh ain't I exciting?! :P

Buut having an amusing conversation with Ninaa bout some stupid-ass twat who's blatantly gagging for some. And Kurbo cause he smells like chicken pie =3



Ciao for now, darrlings. [;

No comments:

Post a Comment