Tuesday 12 May 2009

Larrrrrdyy Darrrr.

Oooh. Howdyy. (:

Gawwd. I am officially and epically failing at EVERYTHING. ¬__¬
Not actually exaggerating anymore. It is really true!!
I'm failing at my college course, my sixth form crap aand on the love front. =/ -sigh-
Although, none of that is my fault...not that much anyway :P

College is shite cause they just dont bother with you. Then sixth form is soo COMPLETELY and utterly SOUL-DESTROYING there is no point cause you feel like hanging yourself afterwards. And the love front....generally, i cannot trust anyone at the moment. Cause of a certain someone. >=[

Anywhooo. Wondering whether i should do photography at PCAD....hmmm. Sounds like awesome fun :D And if I did it with Lex would be even better :)

Anywayy,
Will blog later.


CIAO. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment